Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers for Grown-Ups
1. Bath Salts | 2. Literary Tattoos | 3. Stitch Calendars | 4. Rifle Co. Phone Case | 5. Pocket Hand Warmer | 6. Dominoes | 7. Coasters
1. Bath Salts - Give the gift of a luxurious bath. This is the brand of bath salts used by both man and wife religiously in my household, so consider it vouchsafed !
2. Literary Tattoos- I've a whole gaggle of bookworms to shop for and each one would be tickled by these Jane Austen temporary tattoos.
3. Stitch Calendars - With the new year right around the corner a desk calendar seems like a good plan. This is one of the most unusual ones I've seen, plus it is from a company that donates for every purchase you make.
4. Rifle Co. Phone Case - This phone case combines both style and function- plus it isn't too bad on the wallet either!
5. Pocket Hand Warmer - If your loved one lives in a chilly climate this handy device might make their day.
6. Dominoes- This gift will be fun for the whole family! Or if they don't like dominoes, why not a pack of cards or travel-sized board game?
7. Coasters- Grown-ups have grown-up furniture. Help them to protect it with coasters. This mushroom dotted set is stylish but gender-neutral enough to make it into almost any living room.