1.Alice in Wonderland Calendar | 2. Alice Washi Tape | 3. Tattoo | 4. Alice Pen | 5. Wonderland Travel Poster | 6. Alice Monthly Big Diary | 7. White Rabbit Pencil Holder
1.Alice in Wonderland Calendar - In honor of the book's 150th anniversary, Rifle Paper Co. is releasing this sumptuous wall calendar. Sure, it is a few months into the year, but the full, colorful, lush artwork makes it worth the buy any time of the year!
2. Alice Washi Tape - Is there a more adorable take on this classic? No? I thought not!
3. Tattoo - "The time has come," the Walrus said. This temporary tattoo is one of the most tongue in cheek nods to the book I've ever come across. So anytime you want to talk of shoes and ships and sailing wax, of cabbages and kings... well, put this on and drop me a line!
4. Alice Pen - I think it really says something about how iconic a level has been reached when blond hair and a blue dress instantly shouts "Alice!" to any who see it, even in such a simplified form as this pen!
5. Wonderland Travel Poster - Don't you wish we really could go there?
6. Alice Monthly Big Diary- This diary features original illustrations from a Korean artist that are simply enchanting, but what really got me was the size. When they say big, they mean BIG. This is coffee table book's size- perfect for scheduling things out and really getting those details in!
7. White Rabbit Pencil Holder- This seems a perfect combination of whimsy and dignity, just as the White Rabbit's character really is.