1. Wind in the Willow Stickers | 2. Personal Library Kit | 3. Anne of Green Gables Cards | 4. Book Plates | 5. Babar Lined Envelopes | 6. Emma Journal
1. Wind in the Willow Stickers- Many a happy afternoon has been spent having tea with Mole and Ratty, or tearing down the road with Mr. Toad in his new automobile! These charming stickers have versatile uses, some designed for decorating envelopes, others are labels and still others create filing tabs when folded in half!
2. Personal Library Kit - This little kit brings back memories, doesn't it? What are kids today going to get nostalgic about now that they don't have those library check out cards? Use them here as book plates, or book marks, or- if you're the friend whose good taste in reading means your books are always loaned out- to keep track of who has what "checked out" of your library.
3. Anne of Green Gables Cards- I promised a friend I would finally try to read Anne of Green Gables- somehow missed it as a young girl! Luckily, these enchanting notecards make me want to be enveloped in the world of Green Gables (pun fully intended!)
4. Book Plates- There's always a special thrill in adding a new book to your personal library. Make it official with bookplates, so that even when you lend out your new favorite, it comes back to your shelf, rather than living forever on a friend's who can't remember who she borrowed it from!
5. Babar Lined Envelopes-Who doesn't find the Elephant King enchanting with his green suit and gentle manner? Add some whimsy to your correspondence's day with this lined envelope!
6. Emma Journal- Miss Woodhouse was always making lists of books to read (according to a certain Mr. Knightley, anyway!) and now so can you- in this lovely notebook from Kate Spade.