1) Sweater | 2) Leather Gloves | 3) Bobby Pins | 4) Mini Emergency Kit | 5) Book | 6) Dachshund Graphic Pillows | 7) Tea Pot |1) Sweater How can this sweater fail to bring happiness to all who see it? Not only is it warm and cosy, but in the long winter months after Christmas, this gift will be giving cheer every time its worn!
2) Leather Gloves Form and function combine with a good pair of leather (or pleather) gloves, but it is the sort of thing a person might not think to splurge on for themselves. So keep someone warm and stylish with a gift like this!
3) Bobby Pins It'd be pretty impossible not to say "Oh wow! Yay! Hooray!" when you see these. The bobby pins will provide a subtle bit of spunk and personality into any look. So go on, gift these, and put a smile on someone's face.
4) Mini Emergency Kit She may not be a boy, but she (and we all) can certainly follow their creed to always be prepared. This mini-emergency kit makes it easy- and stylish- to do. Kits come in a plethora of styles and patterns, and can be tailored to every type of person's need- mom, teacher, bride, pet owner - and, well, the list just goes on!
5) Book There is nothing like curling up with a good book. This book is 100 Ideas That Changed Film. But if she's not into the movies, why not try a book on another subject? Maybe art or fashion?
6) Dachshund Graphic Pillows - Go on the hunt for a household item that will remind them of their four-legged friends.
P.S. This store also has a great selection of doggie inspired wares!
7) Tea Pot What could be cozier than this buffalo check teapot under the tree? Add in some loose leaf tea, and you've given your friend the perfect way to start their Christmas breakfast!