Mail on the Go
It was a playful month for mail on NFD, with tips on How to Write a Letter Game and a Paris themed Stationary Wishlist!
Plans on the Go
I took a week off away from the blog to attend the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) conference in Baltimore. It was also a week away from my classroom and a week away from my home, so you can imagine all the catching up that had to be done on our return. Busy is the perfect adjetive for this month! SO, I'm really going to enjoy taking some time at this Thanksgiving holiday. I hope all of you have safe and happy Thanksgivings too!
On the blog, I shared some Things to do in November, and a passage from one of my favorite books from childhood, A Little Princess. With the holiday season creeping ever closer, it also seemed a perfect time to share some fashion inspiration from the film Meet Me In St. Louis, for this month's Cinema Style!
Finds on the Go
- Did you know Barbie has her own Instagram?
- This 15 year old invented a cancer test- and I got to hear him talk about it. Fascinating!
- Don't you want to ride down this Van Gogh -inspired bike path?
- A huge scientific achievement with landing on a passing comet.
- Rethinking that whole Pink is for Girls idea.
- Some last minute etiquette tips for Thanksgiving Day (and everyday)
- Jokes kids make (I hear stuff like this all day long. Smile and nod, people. Smile and nod).