1 Pinrose Scent Gift Set | 2. Recipe Box | 3. The Art of Cheese Making book | 4. Stitch Fix | 5. Gardening Stool | 6. Patricia Wexler Skin Care ProductsYikes! Have you seen a calendar? Mother's day is this Sunday? If you're anything like me, this is a surprise. While trying to plan out a menu for mom or wrangle a reservation, why not pamper her with a little gift? It's not too late! All of these gift ideas can be yours; some may require a little fast shipping will be in order, or they may be as simple as printing a gift card, but she's be sure to love these.
1 Pinrose Scent Gift Set - This unique perfume company creates scents that change over time! Each scent (and scent-within-a-scent) is complex and subtle. To add to the novelty, their mother's day gift scent will mail your mother not only a gift card, but a sample of all of their perfumes and a notebook to write what she thinks of each one. That way, she can try them all and then choose which she likes best! If you have a mom who loves getting mail or trying new things, this might be a perfect fit.
2. Recipe Box- I saw this and instantly thought of a lovely lady I know who fed a table of six or seven on a regular basis for years. This whimsically decorated box would make cooking even more of a pleasure for the mother who is a gourmand.
3. The Art of Cheese Making book- My mother loves to make things- soups, sewing projects, cheese, wine, mushrooms- you name it. If there's a woman in your life who has a passion for hobbies, why not enrich that passion with a book on the subject?
4. Stitch Fix - You may have guessed I like subscription boxes, but not that my entire family does too! My mother's tried Stitch Fix several times with great success (arguably with even better success than me. All her stuff from them is so cute!) They do gift cards, which make for quick and easy gifts. Or, if clothes are not your mom's thing, why not try one of these other subscription boxes?
5. Gardening Stool- With spring in bloom, now's the perfect time to aid your mother's garden. This handy tool works both as a tool kit bag and as a place to sit. Save mom from aching backs when she's pulling weeds with this!
6. Patricia Wexler Skin Care Products- My mother swears by Patricia Wexler, and, really, is there anything more luxurious feeling than well cared for skin?