1. Hanger Paper Clips | 2. Wax Seal Kit | 3. Camera Pencil Sharpener | 4. Eiffel Scissors | 5. Ninth Letterpress Hand-Drawn Card 6. Brown Kraft Labels | 7. Its About Thames Desk Set Organizer
This Stationary Wishlist is a bit travel inspired, so even when you are home it will be like a mini-holiday at your desk.
1. Hanger Paper Clips- These cheerful things would be sure to bring a smile to any face. You can buy them, or try your hand at making them yourself!
2. Wax Seal Kit- Back before envelopes were commonly used, one would fold the paper the letter was written on and seal it with hot wax. This elegant kit can bring back some of the more lost parts of art of writing.
3. Camera Pencil Sharpener- Looking like a vintage camera, this brings both form and function to your desk.
4. Eiffel Scissors- You want them after just glimpsing them, right? Elegant and whimsical both.
5. Ninth Letterpress Card- This company has many lovely cards, but this one is perfect for a style blogger and is even hand drawn!
6. Brown Kraft Labels- If you send a lot of packages (which I do because of Flock Together), these make it easy to address them, and stylish too.
7. "Its About Thames" Desk Set Organizer- London for your desk, it will be like a trip abroad just doing paperwork...or not, but more fun at least!
Looking for more lovelies? Here is the first Stationary Wishlist!