Outfits to LoveEver have a clothing item you just can't get enough of? My love for remixing (and my clothes!) was plenty in evidence this February!
Mail to Love
Movies to LoveWe celebrated the Oscars this month by looking at a (very) few of the winners. Want a good film? Then check out All the President's Men, The African Queen, and the ultimate classic film Citizen Kane!
Plans to LoveThere were a lot of big things happening for this little blog over the past month! I celebrated my one year blog anniversary, and a readers' survey (want to tell me something? The survey is still open!). I also joined Modcloth's Style Gallery. Have you?It's super easy to do. Also, if you follow me on twitter, then you might also know that my parents dog Gidget, had puppies! I'm keeping the lone female baby. Any good dog name suggestions for this Fox Terrier girlie-o?
Finds to Love
- Since Wyoming is practically a world away from any catwalk, I don't normally pay much attention to Fashion Week, but this Model Metamorphosis is pretty amazing!
- In honor of the Month of Love, let's applaud America's longest marriage!
- I might just be more than a little smitten with this new blog- Story Girl Sarah. Sarah won Modcloth's Year of Dresses contest and started a blog to show off her cute and quirky style!
- October Rebel in a Valentine Outfit is a little romantic, a little nostalgic and a whole lotta cute!
- Speaking of cute clothes, I'm seeing this dress everywhere and it has what is possibly the world's cutest print.
- Ashely of Southern California Girl shared her wedding photos on the Ruche blog and modelled for Modcloth. Go, Ashley! February's been a fun month for you!
- Another Flock Together blogger had big news this month! Marisa of Shades of Monet announced they were expecting a baby boy. Congrats Marisa.