2013 got off to a great start here on Never Fully Dressed (Without a Style), and here's why:
A Golden Skirt | Menswear- Old School Style | Making Memories
I also shared a favorite find of mine over on the Modcloth Blog. Go take a peek to see a favorite vintage dress!
Great MailA series on Letter Writing continues with a post on Personal Correspondence and writing Love Letters
Great MoviesFor movies we watched two different mysteries- Hitchcock's suspenseful Dial 'M' For Murder and film noir Backfire.
Great PlansAs you might now, we're in the middle of wedding planning on the blog. For those of you interested, I showed off my Retro Wedding Pinterest Board. And if you haven't seen it yet, my Twitter Page got a rockin', nerdy make-over.
- The Little Chief Bee blog has been sharing photos of her wedding.
- Speaking of weddings, a big congratulations to Ashley of Southern California Belle. She's getting hitched this week!
- This article on "blog puberty" rang pretty true to me.
- Don't forget- Flock Together is now accepting submissions for Readers' Remixes (Psst! Is this news to you? You can now follow Flocked Together on Twitter and on Facebook to keep up with all the lastest).
- Dearest Dear had an outfit that made my heart skip a beat! Don't you wish you could be this effortlessly stylish?
- And this dress from Trashy Diva is pretty stunning too.
- I also loved this fun and funky photoshoot from Lost in the Haze. Why can't it be summer so we can all go roller skating too?
- Last but not least, my sister has launched Yarn Works By Danyon, an etsy site specializing in knitwear. Go take a gander- she has plenty of gorgeous stuff and she takes special orders too!